Supply chain solutions from DFDS
DFDS operates one of Europe’s largest integrated shipping and logistics network, aspiring at all times to provide excellent customer experiences based on innovative and cost effective solutions delivering on our promises.
Delivering efficiency since 1866
The DFDS network connects Europe through:
- Two fully integrated divisions: DFDS Seaways & DFDS Logistics
- More than 530 weekly shipping departures
- Modern fleet of 51 vessels
- Comprehensive network of strategically placed terminals and hubs
- 10,000 trailers, containers, cassettes and swap bodies
- Pan-European FTL coverage through strategic partnerships
- Total warehouse capacity of 140,000 m2
- Integrated rail services linking shipping & logistics networks
- IT solutions supporting network optimization and efficiency
- 5,000 dedicated, professional and experienced employees located in 20 countries
- Annual revenue DKK 12 billion
DFDS is fully committed to continuously reducing the carbon footprint of our own and our customers’ supply chains, investing heavily in new industry leading technologies.