Ust-Luga (AZHPK and YUG-2 Terminals)
DFDS Seaways sail from AZHPK and YUG-2 Terminals in Ust-Luga to Sassnitz & Kiel.
The development of Ust-Luga Sea Port is being realized under the Federal special-purpose program for "Improving Russian transport system" according to Public-Private Partnership principles.
The terminal at Ust-Luga is open weekdays 09:00-18:00, 08:00-20:00 on Saturdays and closed on Sundays. All trailers and accompanied units must be check-in 3 hours before departure and one hour before office closure.
- Containers incl refrigerated containers
- Ro-Ro cargoes incl new cars and high & heavy cargoes
- General cargoes
- Trailers / truck-trailers
- Project cargo
- IMO cargo
- Mobile cranes Libherr: 2 units - 104 tn, 1 unit - 80 tn (LHM 320S, LHM 280)
- Reachstaker Kalmar - 3 units
- Forklifts of different types with capacity 1,8 - 28 tn
- Tugmasters - 10 units
- Rolltrailers - 15 units
- Convenient road and railway access
- Stevedore services
- Cargo storage
- Containers storage
- Customs clearance
- Intra-port cargo forwarding
- Port agent services
- Tugboat services
- Securyty checkpoint
- Video surveillance within the area
- Ro-Ro storage for 15,000 units
- Bonded warehouse, behind fences
- Covered warehouse 4,000 sqm.
- Full range of services
- Client-oriented approach
- Sea freight rates on teh route are given on a gate-to-gate basis, all operations are ordered via the agencies