Oslo (DFDS Seaways, Oslo)
DFDS Seaways sail from DFDS Seaways Terminal in Oslo to Copenhagen.
The terminal is located in the heart of Oslo with easy access to a network of highways and railways, linking all of Norway and extending into Sweden.
The terminal at Oslo is subject to the following timetable:
||Opening hours for pick-up
||Opening hours for delivery |
Latest check-in times
- Waybill instructions should be sent by 13:00
Documents carried by Ship’s mail
Ship's mail should be turned in to / picked up at DFDS Terminal, Akershusstranda 53, Skur 44, 0150 Oslo. The deadline for Ship's mail is 2 hours prior to sailing.
Envelopes carried by ship’s mail should be properly addressed and clearly marked with unit number, booking number, vessel, port of destination and consignee.
Equipment & cargo handled
- Driver accompanied trailers
- Unaccompanied trailers
- Containers on mafi
- All kind of machinery on wheels
- Terminal facility, combined passenger terminal and freight terminal.
- Forklift trucks on request
- Connecting-service Transit to:
Poland , Rostock, Puttgarden, Storebælt-bridge and Øresunds-bridge.
- Paperwork: All custom documents
- Terminal facility security that meet ISPS requirements