Klaipeda (International Ferry Port, Klaipeda)
DFDS Seaways sail from the International Ferry Port in Klaipeda to Aarhus, Copenhagen, Fredericia, Karlshamn, Sassnitz & Kiel.
The terminal in Klaipeda offers a wide range of logistics services and has easy access to the Southern Baltic States as well as Russia.
The terminal at Klaipeda is open daily from 08:00 untill 20:00.
Waybill instructions should be in place as soon as possible and must be in place at 12:00 on the day of departure and all documents carried by ship's mail are required 2 hours before departure and can be delivered/picked up at: DFDS Seaways AB Gate Office, Perkelos g. 10, LT-93270 Klaipeda, Lithuania.
Envelopes should be properly addressed and clearly marked with: Unit Number, Vessel, Port of destination, and Consignee. Responsibility cannot be accepted for mislaid or lost documents carried on behalf of the client.
Equipment & cargo handled
- Agricultural equipment
- Terminal crane with lifting capacity up to 30 tons
- Heavy weight cargoes up to 100 tons handled by ordered cranes
- Easy connection to rail and highways
- Cameras installed at storage areas
- Guards 24hours
- Meet ISPS requirements
- Open air storage 240,000 sqm for trailers, containers and cars
- 1 warehouse with 4,000 sqm for general cargo
- 1 designated for paper with separate rail-junction
- Terminal operations certificated by Loyd’s Register Quality Assurance (LRQA Lietuva), ISO 9001, ISO 14001, HSAS 18001