Ghent (DFDS Seaways Mercatordok Multimodal Terminal)
DFDS Seaways operate ferry services from the DFDS Seaways Mercatordok Multimodal Terminal in Ghent in Belgium to Brevik in Southern Norway and Gothenburg is South Western Sweden.
Mercatordok Multimodal Terminal / Ghent handles and warehouses industrial commodities with direct access to Western Europe's inland waterway network and has warehouse facilities for storage and handling of dry non-hazardous commodities.
The terminal at Ghent is subject to the following opening times:
||Cars & Mobiles
*) Extra fee charged by terminal
Latest check-in times
- Non-hazardous: 2 hours prior to departure
- Hazardous: 4 hours prior to departure
Waybill instruction should be sent as soon as possible to email@example.com or FAX:+32 9 233 50 16
Waiting lounge for drivers with facilities and fresh drink dispensers.
- Factory new cars and trucks
- Agricultural machines
- Road building and construction equipment
- Paper reels
- Big bags
- Forklifts up to 26 ton
- Liftec ( cassette handling ) 90 ton
- Forklift 33 ton equipped for coil handling
- Reachstacker / piggyback 45Ton
- Reachstacker / barge handler 45 Ton
- Close connection to motorways E40 / E17
- Direct access to Rail-network
- Direct access to inland waterways
- The terminal is equipped with a video-gate.
- Every unit entering or leaving gate is video pictured
- Meet ISPS requirements