Fredericia (Ro-Ro Terminal, Fredericia)
DFDS Seaways operate ferry services to Kalipeda from Fredericia. Ideally located in the southern part of Eastern Jutland, this port gives easy access to motorways and railways in any direction of Denmark.
The terminal at Fredericia is an open multi-terminal with possibilities to handle all sorts of cargo and is open weekdays 07:00-15:30. Wheeled units should make prior arrangements and access to the terminal can be granted at all hours.
Latest check-in times
- Driver accompanied transport: Tuesday: 19:00 / Friday 22:00
- Single trailer units: 2 hours prior to departure
- Lift units: Monday to Friday 07:00-15:30
- Hazardous cargo: 6 hours prior to departure
- Caravans, cars, mobile machines: 6 hours prior to departure
Waybill instructions should be sent as soon as possible, but no later than 6 hours prior to departure to: DKLT@dfds.com
Documents carried by Ship's mail
Ship's mail should be turned in to / picked up at DFDS Seaways, Centerhavn 23, DK-7000 Fredericia (Tel: +45 7620 6700, Fax: +45 7620 6701). The deadline for Ship's mail is 2 hours prior to departure.
- Driver accompanied trailer
- Containers on mafi’s
- Combine and parts for combine on mafi’s
- Machinery for agribusiness
- Machinery for drying corn
- Used cars
- Fork-lift trucks
- 100 tons moveable crane
- 100 tons portal crane
- Dual lift of 200 tons
- Option for equipment for Lo-Lo handling.
- Rail tracks right through the terminal 50 m from ramp.
- 5 km from motorway. Outbound and Inbound goods close to ramp.
- Up-to-date terminal facilities with security that meet ISPS requirements. Closed gates with admittance control – code to access needed.
- Indoor warehousing with limited capacity.