Felixstowe (Dooley Terminal, Felixstowe)
DFDS Seaways operate ferry services to Rotterdam, from Felixstowe.
The terminal at Felixstowe is open 24 hours a day seven days a week.
The route is served by 3 vessels, Suecia Seaways, Britannia Seaways and the Flandria Seaways. The vessels have a capacity of 170 unaccompanied units including the space and accommodation for 12 driver accompanied units. The Flandria Seaways has a capacity of 118 unaccompanied units including the space and accommodation for 9 driver accompanied units.
The terminal is strategically located at the Port of Felixstowe, which is served locally by the A14 major trunk road (which stretches across East Anglia and finishes at the M1/M6 Catthorpe Interchange). Likewise the A12 which stretches from London to Ipswich connects at the Copdock Interchange, giving easy and direct access to the Port of Felixstowe.
Latest check-in times
- Driver accompanied transport: 1 hour prior to departure
- Unaccompanied transport: 1 hour prior to departure
- Hazardous cargo: 2 hours prior to departure
DFDS Seaways can offer the following services at Felixstowe:
- Trans-shipments and cross-docking facilities
- Repairs and trailer checking
- Re-fuelling, red diesel
- Hazardous labels available for purchase
- Reefer checking and monitoring
- Re-stow of cargo and securing
- Trailer A-servicing and M.O.T prep