Cuxhaven (CuxPort Terminal, Cuxhaven)
DFDS Seaways sail from the CuxPort Terminal, Cuxhaven to Immingham.
Cuxport is a modern deep water terminal that offers an ideal location on North Germany’s North Sea-coast and multimodal connections for handling cargoes rapidly and smoothly. This modern port was opened in 1997.
Cuxport has ideal access to infrastructure networks in Northern Europe.
Lift units are available Monday to Friday 06:00-20:00 and Saturday 06:00-14:00.
Terminal opening hours during easter and whitsun
Download the terminal working hours during easter here
Download the terminal working hours during whitsun here
Latest check-in times
- Non-hazardous: 2 hours prior to departure
- Hazardous: 3 hours prior to departure
- Units with cargo for transhipment must arrive one hour prior to Terminal closing time
Documents carried by Ship’s mail
Documents required for transport will be carried by Ship`s mail.
- All types of ro-ro cargo
- Automotive cargo
- Construction machines
- Transhipment of wheeled cargo with weights up to 250 tons
- Optimally adapted, efficient operational processes for handling all kinds of break bulk.
- Mobile crane 100 tons
- Container gantry crane 68 tons
- Fast turnaround times of vessels and rolling cargo
- Forklift trucks 16 tons
- 4 berths
- Flexible start of work
- 3 Ro-Ro berths with a depth of up to 13,5 m – not affected by the tides
Access to the terminal
- Rail connection 300 m from berth, handling goods from rail include paper, timber, cars
- 1,5 km to motorways
- Convenient truck access
- Video inspection system for gate control of units
- Meet ISPS requirements
- Camera surveillance, closed gate with manned guard at night
- Customized warehousing and logistics solutions 24 hours per day – 7 days a week
- Warehouse facilities for handling paper.
- Great experience in handling cars, rail cargo and paper