Copenhagen (DFDS Seaways Terminal Copenhagen)
DFDS Seaways sail from the DFDS Seaways Terminal in Copenhagen.
The terminal is ideally located near the centre of the Danish capital, with easy access to a network of motorways and railways linking the rest of Denmark together with Southern Sweden.
The terminal at Copenhagen is subject to the following timetable:
||Opening hours for pick-up
||Opening hours for delivery |
Latest check-in times
- Driver accompanied: 2 hours prior to departure
- Wheeled units: Weekdays 3 hours prior to sailing and weekends Friday 17:00
- IMO units:
- Departure Wednesday: Tuesday at 16:00
- Departure Saturday: Friday at 16:00
- Caravans, cars, vans & mobile machines: Monday to Friday 07:00 - 17:00
- Waybill instructions should be sent by 13:00
- Waybill instruction should be sent as soon as possible and for Wednesday sailings instructions must be received latest Tuesday 16.00, while for weekend sailings, instructions must be received latest Fridays 16.00.
- All instructions to telefax +45 7620 6701 or e-mail DKLT@dfds.com.
Documents carried by Ship’s mail
Ship's mail should be turned in to / picked up at DFDS Terminalen, Dampfærgevej 30, 2100 Copenhagen Ø. The deadline for Ship's mail is 2 hours prior to sailing.
Envelopes carried by ship’s mail should be properly addressed and clearly marked with unit number, booking number, vessel, port of destination and consignee.
- Driver accompanied trailers
- Containers on mafi
- Open trailer- terminal possibilities to handle all palletized cargo
- Terminal facility used as combined ferry/passenger terminal and freight terminal
- Forklift trucks
- Handling of cargo
- Connecting liner service to/from Norway and Lithuania
Access to the terminal
- Limited access to indoor warehousing