Brevik (North Sea Terminal, Brevik)
DFDS Seaways sail from the North Sea Terminal, Brevik to Gothenburg, Immingham and Ghent (Ro-Ro services).
North Sea Terminal is situated in Brevik on the west side of the Oslo fjord in the Telemark and Greenland-area about 160 km south of Norway’s capital, Oslo and 160 km north of Kristiansand and this central location makes it an obvious choice when transporting goods by sea to various destinations.
The terminal is also connected with the Norwegian national railroad system.
The terminal at Brevik is subject to the following timetable:
||Terminal opening hours
||Lift units available |
Latest check-in times
- All units: 2 hours prior to departure
- IMO units: 2 hours prior to departure
Waybill instruction should be sent as soon as possible on email: email@example.com and no later than 2 hours prior to sailing.
Documents carried by Ship’s mail
Ship’s mail should be turned in to / picked up at North Sea Terminal (Tel:+47 35 57 37 50, Fax:+47 35 57 37 59) and the deadline for ship’s mail 3 hours prior to sailing.
Envelopes carried by ship’s mail should be properly addressed and clearly marked with unit number, booking number, vessel, port of destination and consignee.
- Oil well equipment on mafis
- Offshore equipment
- Mobile crane up to 100 tons
- 2 Ro-Ro and 2 Lo-Lo berths
- Project handling
- Stuffing, stripping and repair of containers
- Inland transport
Access to the terminal
- Rail connection with ability to reload direct on terminal and further on to ship
- 5 km to motorway
- Closed gate to the terminal area
- Warehouse for storage on request
- Great experience in handling cars and special equipment
The Terminal has an area of 65,000m2 with 2 Ro-Ro and 2 Lo-Lo berths. It is equipped to handle project cargo and all kind of unified cargo. Amongst services there are handling, Lo-Lo handling, Project Handling, Agency, special lifts up to 100 tons, stuffing, stripping, storage repair of containers and inland transport.