DFDS Seaways Copenhagen - Oslo freight ferry shipping route
On this route there are seven departures per week in both directions.
The cargo mix on this route includes trailers, containers and various machinery on mafis.
From Oslo right in the city center there is easy connection to major motorways/highways leading to all parts of Norway as well as Central Sweden and from Copenhagen, near the city centre, there is easy connection to major motorways leading to Eastern Denmark as well as Southern Sweden.
Combination with Puttgarden/Rødby and Rostock/Gedser
DFDS has a close cooperation with Scandlines, which benefits our customers by having only one combined transit ticket for these two routes, thus connecting Norway to the Continent. Let us transfer your units via Scandlines in our account in combination with the Copenhagen - Oslo route, simplifying the booking and invoicing procedures and reducing your costs.
- Puttgarden/Rødby (164km to/from Copenhagen)
- Rostock/Gedser (155km to/from Copenhagen)
- 7 weekly departures in both directions (17 hours crossing)
- Daily departures from Copenhagen and Oslo at 16.45 hrs.
- Daily arrival in Copenhagen and Oslo at 09.45 hrs.
Copenhagen - Oslo v.v.
Latest check in at 16.00
Facilities on board
On this route our Ro-PAX vessels offer a very high standard of accomodation with driver cabins having ensuit with bath/toilets and drivers having access to a variety of restaurants & cafés, a free sauna and pool area & tax free shopping.
To find out more about passenger transport on this route go to www.DFDSSeaways.com.
- Latest booking time for hazardous cargo at 12:00 on day of departure and cargo must be checked-in by 16:00 on the day of departure.
- As the route is served by RO/PAX vessels and therefore also carrying passengers not all hazardous cargo is accepted. To be evaluated case by case based on cargo composition – please contact local booking office for confirmation and price.