DFDS Seaways freight ferry shipping route
Brevik - Immingham
On this route there are two sailings per week in both directions.
The cargo mix on this route includes trailers, lorries – with/without drivers, containers, machinery, trucks and cars. In particular great experiences in handling new cars.
From Immingham (on Central England’s east coast) there is immediate access to M62 heading to main big industrial cities in England and Scotland and from Brevik located on the entry to Oslo Fjord – there is immediate access to major Norwegian industries with easy access to the motorway to Kristiansand and Oslo.
Please find our Schedule from week 45 - 51 here
Brevik - Immingham v.v.
||Monday 08:00 |
||Thursday 23:00 |
DFDS Seaways reserves the right to make changes in the above schedule.
Local times are used for all departures and arrivals
Closing time is prior to sailing time
Passengers on freight vessels
Enquiries for passenger transport on this route should be direct to Brevik (Tel: +47 2212 2091 Monday - Friday between 10:00-11:00 / Email email@example.com ) or Immingham (Tel: +44 1469 55 26 98 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ).
Facilities on board
Our freight vessels offer a comfortable, relaxing means of transportation without the discos, bars and live entertainment. Accommodation in shared double cabin usually with shower and toilet. All cabins are en suite and breakfast, lunch and dinner are served at set times with cold food, tea and coffee facilities available in the canteen/TV lounge.
Latest booking time for hazardous cargo at Brevik is 24 hours before departure and at Immingham it is 17:00 on the day prior to departure.
- The cargo must be checked-in at Brevik 3 hours before departure while at Immingham check-in is required by 17:00 on the day prior to departure.
requests for shipment of Class 1 must be submitted one week before shipment.
Radioactive substances are only accepted upon request at least 7 workingdays in advance.
- For trailers longer than 14 metres,truck/trailers longer than 17 metres, containers/tank-containers/flats longer than 20', 30' or 40' additional rates are given on application.
- For units exceeding 2.6 metres in width the following surcharges shall apply: (Excess width calculations must be done on total unit length.)
- 2.61 - 2.75 m basic rate +25%
- 2.76 - 3.00 m basic rate +50%
- 3.01 - 3.50 m basic rate +100%
- 3.51 - and over on application.
- For loads of abnormal height please contact your agent for maximum height information.
- The gross weight for selfdrives/trailers/flats/containers marked on each unit must not be exceeded. This must also conform to current government road/rail regulations. If this is found not to be so, discharge will be at Shipper's expense.
- Shipment of units exceeding 40 tons of weight is subject to prior approval with additional rates are given on application.
Find out more
Terminal information for Brevik
Terminal information for Immingham
Surcharges for the Brevik - Immingham route