DFDS Seaways Ust Luga - Sassnitz - Kiel freight and passenger ferry shipping route
This route provides services between Russia and northern Germany. The service is operated by one Ro-Pax vessel with one sailing per week in each direction.
The cargo mix on this route includes Ro-Ro cargoes incl. heavy/bulky items, timber cargoes, trailer/truck-trailers, new and used self-driving machinery, project cargo, industrial goods on mafis, containers and frozen goods.
Access from terminal. From Ust-Luga there is easy access to motor- and railway network further into Russia, while Sassnitz and Kiel in the Northern Germany provides access to a vast infrastructure network making much of the continent within easy reach.
Ust-Luga - Sassnitz - Kiel v.v. (valid as from 01.06.2012)
from Sassnitz **
|Friday at 20:00
||Sunday at 15:00
||Sunday at 19:00 |
|Monday at 07:00
||Tuesday at 21:00
||Friday at 09:00 |
** subject to cargo available
Facilities on board:
Our fleet is equipped with comfortable onboard accommodation and all cabins include shower & toilet. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in the fair for drivers. There are restaurants, bars, sauna and a shop on board.
Customers are required to contact local agency before shipment to make sure cargo can be handled in the port of Ust-Luga, Sassnitz and Kiel. Shipment of the IMO classes is subject to prior approval from the line.
- For trailers longer than 14 metres, truck/trailers longer than 17 metres, containers/tank-containers/flats longer than 20', 30' or 40' additional rates are given on application.
- For units exceeding 2.6 metres in width the following surcharges shall apply: (Excess width calculations must be done on total unit length.) 2.61 - 3.00 m basic rate +50%, 3.01 - 3.50 m basic rate +100%, 3.51 - 4.00 m basic rate + 200% 4,51 - and over on application.
- For units over 4.5 metres high additional rates are given on application.
- The gross weight for selfdrives/trailers/flats/containers marked on each unit must not be exceeded. This must also conform to current government road/rail regulations. If this is found not to be so, discharge will be at Shipper's expense.
- Shipment of units exceeding 40 tons of weight is subject to prior approval with additional rates are given on application.