DFDS Seaways Paldiski - Kapellskär freight ferry shipping route
This route provides services between Estonia and Sweden and is operated by one Ro-Pax vessel with 6 weekly sailings in each direction.
The cargo mix on this route includes all kinds of Ro-Ro cargo with the service being particularly well suited for driver-accompanied vehicles, passenger cars and passengers.
Access from terminal. From Kapellskär in Sweden there is quick access to many important industrial centers and Stockholm (80km from Stockholm) and from Paldiski in Northern Estonia (50km from Tallinn) there is easy access to roads connecting to Estonia, Latvia and Russia.
Paldiski - Kapellskär v.v.
Temporary schedule for week 25 and 25. Pls click here to view the schedule.
|Monday at 00:15
||Monday at 09:45
||Monday at 11:30
||Monday at 22:30 |
|Tuesday at 00:15
||Tuesday at 09:45
||Tuesday at 11:30
||Tuesday at 22:30 |
|Wednesday at 00:15
||Wednesday at 09:45
||Wednesday at 11:30
||Wednesday at 22:30 |
|Thursday at 00:15
||Thursday at 09:45
||Thursday at 22:30
||Friday at 10:00 |
|Saturday at 00:15
||Saturday at 09:45
||Saturday at 11:30
||Saturday at 22:30 |
|Sunday at 00:15
||Sunday at 09:45
||Sunday at 11:30
||Sunday at 22:30 |
- DFDS Seaways AB, Kapellskär hamn, 760 15 Gräddö, Sweden
- Tel: +46 176 44270
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- GPS coordinates Kapellskär check-in: (Lat,Lon) 59.71827, 19.06612
- DFDS Seaways OÜ, Northern Port of Paldiski, Peetri 11, 76805 Paldiski, Estonia
- Tel: +372 66 61 679
- Email: email@example.com
- GPS coordinates Paldiski check-in: (Lat,Lon) 59.347633, 24.057931
Customers are required to contact local agency before shipment to make sure cargo can be handled in the port of Paldiski / Kapellskär. Shipment of the IMO/IMDG classes is subject to prior approval from the line.
- Latest booking time for hazardous cargo
- 24 hours prior to departure
- Latest arrival time of unit
- Latest presentation of Dangerous Goods Declaration (DGD) documents by Email/Fax
- 12 hours prior to departure
- For units exceeding 2.6 metres in width the following surcharges shall apply: (Excess width calculations must be done on total unith length)
- 2.61 - 3.00m basic rate +50%
- 3.01 - 3.50m basic rate +100%
- 3.51 - 6.00m basic rate +200%
- For loads of abnormal height please contact sales / agent for maximum height information
- The gross weight for selfdrives / trailers / flats / containers marked on each unit must not be exceeded. This must also conform to current government road / rail regulations. If this is found not to be so, discharge will be at Shipper's expense. Please contact sales / agent for additional information.