DFDS Seaways freight ferry shipping route
Klaipeda - Karlshamn
This route provides services between Lithuania and southern Sweden and is operated by two Ro-Pax vessels with daily sailings in each direction leaving Klaipeda at 21:00 and leaving Karlshamn at 19:00.
The cargo mix on this route includes all kinds of Ro-Ro cargo with the service being particularly well suited for driver-accompanied vehicles, and on this route DFDS Seaways has specific expertise in the handling of paper reels.
Access from terminal: From Karlshamn in Southern Sweden there is quick access to many important industrial centers and from Klaipeda (in Lithuania) there is easy access to the Southern and Central Baltic States as well as Russia.
Klaipeda - Karlshamn v.v.
Temporary schedule 040314 - 300414. Please click here
Easter schedule 2014. Please click here
Monday at 21:00
|Tuesday at 09:00
||Monday at 19:00
||Tuesday at 09:00 |
|Tuesday at 21:00
||Wednesday at 09:00
||Tuesday at 19:00
||Wednesday at 09:00 |
|Wednesday at 21:00
||Thursday at 09:00
||Wednesday at 19:00
||Thursday at 09:00 |
|Thursday at 21:00
||Friday at 09:00
||Thursday at 19:00
||Friday at 09:00 |
|Friday at 21:00
||Saturday at 09:00
||Friday at 19:00
||Saturday at 09:00 |
|Saturday at 21:00
||Sunday at 09:00
||Saturday at 19:00
||Sunday at 09:00 |
|Sunday at 21:00
||Monday at 09:00
||Sunday at 19:00
||Monday at 09:00 |
The route is served by OPTIMA SEAWAYS and VICTORIA SEAWAYS.
Customers are required to contact local agency before shipment to make sure cargo can be handled in the port of Karlshamn / Klaipeda. Shipment of the IMO/IMDG classes is subject to prior approval from the line.
- Latest booking time for hazardous cargo
- 24 hours prior to departure
- Latest presentation of Dangerous Goods Declaration (DGD) documents by Email/Fax
- Karlshamn: 12.00 day of departure
- Klaipeda: 12.00 day of departure
- Latest arrival time of unit
- For trailers longer than 14 metres,truck/trailers longer than 17 metres, containers/tank-containers/flats longer than 20', 30' or 40' additional rates are given on application.
- For units exceeding 2.6 metres in width the following surcharges shall apply: (Excess width calculations must be done on total unit length.) Up to 2.60 m calculated as normal, 2.61 - 3.00 m + 50% on sea freight, 3.01 - 3.50 m + 100% on sea freight, 3.51m and over + 200% on sea freight.
- For loads of abnormal height please contact your agent for maximum height information.
- The gross weight for selfdrives/trailers/flats/containers marked on each unit must not be exceeded. This must also conform to current government road/rail regulations. If this is found not to be so, discharge will be at Shipper's expense.
- Shipment of units exceeding 40 tons of weight is subject to prior approval and additional rates are given on application.